Wedding guests are invited to stay in our exclusive campground right here on the Ranch!
- Water fill available as guests turn into the campground area.
- Sites are 'dry' (generators are more than welcome)
- Picnic tables and firepits are located throughout the campground.
- Beautiful outhouses built right here on the Ranch. They include child friendly seats and hand sanitizer.
- Guests are welcome to bring propane firepits if they'd like.
- *Please understand that while everything may look lush and green, from May to October our area is considered an extreme fire hazard. Wood fires, fireworks, tiki torches, and sparklers are strictly prohibited on the ranch at all times, no exceptions. Anyone caught violating this rule will be asked to leave immediately.
- Guests are welcome to enjoy music into the night, we don't have a shut down time, we simply ask that they keep the volume at a reasonable level.
* Sani Dump locations closest to the Ranch:
Vernon - Superstore on Anderson Way
Salmon Arm - Canadian Tire in Piccadilly Mall
Pets are always welcome! Please keep them on leash at all times. more info
We've gathered a list of companies that offer RV rentals in the area. Guests can arrange to have a company bring the RV to the Ranch where they can stay on-site during your entire weekend, and the rental company will pick up the RV once the weekend is over.
Located close to us:
*We always do everything we can to help our guests have the best experience possible while staying with us here on the Ranch. We'd love to hear your customer feedback when working with the RV rental companies so we may have a better idea of who to best recommend. Thank you.